We need your support to enable the Lowell House Opera to continue to flourish. As both a Harvard organization and a Cambridge/Boston opera company, LHO has a unique mission. We promote opera performance and music education by bridging the Harvard community and the arts community in the Boston area; we bring high-quality performances of operatic works to Lowell House and the greater Boston community and we support the careers of emerging student singers and young professionals in the world of opera.
This spring, as is customary, we are offering the service of tickets by mail order to our patrons making donations. Please email our producer at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive this ticket order form.
If you would like to support us with a donation without ordering tickets, please visit our online donation page or make checks payable to the Lowell House Opera and send to: Lowell House Opera, 559 Lowell Mail Center, 1201 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02138. (You may also send checks via the House Office, #225, 1201 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge MA 02138)
If you would like to purchase tickets without making a donation, please visit the Box Office website.
Thank you for your support!
Deans’ Circle, $2,000
• Four (4) complimentary Premium Seating tickets & invitation to LHO Founders’ Dinner on March 8th
Conductor’s Circle, $1,000
• Four (4) complimentary Premium Seating tickets & concierge access to additional tickets
• Four (4) complimentary Premium Seating tickets
• Two (2) complimentary Premium Seating tickets
• Two (2) complimentary tickets
• One (1) complimentary ticket
All donors will also have names printed in the performance program.